- a pinch of Spicewell New Pepper
- ½ cup onion
- 200g broccoli
- fine chopped
- 10 soaked almonds
- 4 gloves garlic paste
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp pepper/cayenne pepper
- Sauté the onions and garlic and add the broccoli. Let It cook for a bit
- Whisk the soaked almonds with 2 cups of water in a blender to form almond milk
- Add the tender broccoli, mix It together, and blend It to make a puree.
- Boil this puree to get a good soupy consistency and turn the flame to minimum, add milk and get It off the flame.
- Flavour It with Spicewell New Salt and Pepper