- 1Tbsp of Spicewell New Salt
- 1Tsp of Spicewell New Pepper
- 1 whole chicken (3 to 4 pounds), quartered, rinsed, and patted dry
- Preheat grill to medium-high. (If you are using a charcoal grill, coals are ready when you can hold your hand 5 inches above grill for just 3 to 4 seconds.)
- Combine New Salt and New Pepper. Rub chicken with mixture, covering all sides and shaking off excess. (You may not need all of the mixture.) Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Place chicken on grill, skin side down. Close cover, and grill 8 minutes. Flip chicken, and close cover. Grill until chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes more.
- Transfer chicken to a plate, and let rest 15 minutes.