- a pinch of Spicewell New Salt
- a pinch of Spicewell New Pepper
- 2 medium sweet potatoes - boiled, peeled and mashed
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1⁄2 coconut milk
- 3-4 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 11 cup vegetable stock
- fresh basil sprig for garnishing
- In a deep non-stick pan, heat olive oil. Add garlic and cook for two minutes.
- Add onion, mix, and sauté for one minute. Add the red curry paste and sauté for one more minute.
- You can now add the mashed sweet potato and vegetable stock. Stir and bring to a boil.
- Take off the heat and blend the mixture to a puree. Pour it into another non-stick pan and place it on the stove.
- Mix in coconut milk and salt. If necessary, add more stock. Then cook for 2 more minutes and garnish with basil springs.